Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Paper- "Tested Testers: Re-learning to fly the Boxkite."

Just finishing up the draft of my paper "Tested Testers: Re-learning to fly the Boxkite." It's a look at the challenge to the team of flying replica Bristol Boxkite VH-XKT at RAAF Point Cook in 2013-4.


Looking pretty good, I think, lots of fascinating detail, thanks to the many people who've shared their insights, eperience and knowledge on the Boxkite from Project 2014.

The paper will be presented on Thursday 10 December at the Aviation Cultures Mk.II conference at the University of Sydney.  I feel very privalaged to have been accepted to present.

It's also great that there are so many other great papers being presented, and I'm also looking forward to catching up with friends and colleagues old and new at the two-day event.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, congrats! Send me a copy for me to read after you finish it :)!

    cheers and that good questions arise during your presentation, rreis

    ReplyDelete